Getting a Canadian Offer will award you with additional 50 points which will boost your CRS Score. Also, most of the PNP streams requires that you have a valid Canadian Job Offer so having a Job Offer opens doors to other opportunities.
I always believe that basic matters most and these basic tips and strategies will help you unlock your potential and use your talent and skills to get the Canadian job you’ve always wanted.
Here are 5 Step-by-step Action Items to get a Canadian Job Offer. Experience is the best teacher when it comes to finding a Job/Career not only in Canada but anywhere else in the world and today I will be sharing the lessons and strategies that I’ve learned throughout my 10+ years of working in different Industries which I believe should help you at least get a phone call or an interview and if done pretty well could land you a Job Offer.
Educational Video about the Proven Strategies to get a Canadian Job Offer
- Know how to create a Canadian Style Resume
- Understand the key points to remember when creating your resume
- Know how to tailour your resume to the Job you are applying for in Canada
- Know how to improve your Connections
- Know how to Apply for jobs through a headhunter and Job Portals