The most significant benefit you will have while in Canada is a greater possibility of obtaining a job interview, since most businesses prefer candidates who are physically present in the country. A face-to-face interview is the greatest method to acquire a job, especially if you’re applying for AIPP or RNIP. Getting a job interview is difficult, to be sure, but networking with hiring managers and corporate workers before coming in Canada makes a significant difference. The fee for a visitor visa is only $100. An additional $85 is added on top of the $100 application fee if CIC requires you to go through Biometrics. Here’s how to apply for a Canadian tourist visa, work permit and Permanent Residence.
Educational Video on how to Apply for a Canadian Tourist Visa and become a PR
1. Learn how to apply for a Canadian Tourist Visa/ Visitor Visa/ Temporary Resident Visa
2. Learn how to create an Invitation letter if someone (a family, a relative or a friend) wants to sponsor you to stay in Canada
3. Learn how important it is to be in Canada to have a higher chance of landing a Job Interview specially if you are applying for AIPP or RNIP
4. Learn how to apply for a Canadian Work Permit or Working Visa
5. Learn a tourist visa will help you land a job in Canada
6. Learn the practical ways to do while in Canada such as getting a SIM Card etc.
7. Learn why it is very important to visit headhunters as soon as you arrive in Canada
8. Learn why employers are glad to hire people who are physically in Canada
9. Learn how to apply for Canadian PR after getting your work permit
10. Learn what to do after getting a Canadian Job Offer