- Quebec invites 351 candidates through the Arrima Expression of Interest system
- Candidates invited had 551 to 624 points in the Quebec Expression of Interest points system
- Candidates invited have experience working in the IT, Healthcare and Education Industry
Details of the Draw
Immigration Candidates with a minimum score of 624 working in the following occupations were invited in this draw.
- Computer and Information Systems Managers (NOC 0213)
- Computer Engineers (except software engineers and designers) (NOC 2147)
- Computer Network Technicians (NOC 2281)
- Computer programmers and Interactive Media Developers (NOC 2174)
- Database Analysts and Data Administrators (NOC 2172)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians (NOC 2241)
- Graphic Arts Technicians (NOC 5223)
- Graphic Designers and Illustrators (NOC 5241)
- Information Systems Testing Technicians (NOC 2283)
- Information Systems Analysts and Consultants (NOC 2171)
- Producers, Directors, Choreographers and Related Occupations (NOC 5131)
- Software Engineers and Designers (NOC 2173)
- User Support Technicians (NOC 2282)
- Web Designers and Developers (NOC 2175)
Immigration Candidates who have a valid offer of employment from an employer outside the Montreal Metropolitan Area.
Immigration Candidates with a minimum score of 575 working as a Licensed Nurse (NOC 3233) were invited in this draw.
Immigration Candidates with a minimum score of 580 working as Nurse Aides, Orderlies and Patient Service Associates (NOC 3413) were invited in this draw.
Immigration Candidates with a minimum score of 551 working as an Early Childhood Educator (NOC 4214) were invited in this draw.
Here’s What You Can Read Next