The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) is a new program launched in 2019 developed to help bring new immigrants to rural areas of Canada in order to stimulate economic growth in these areas.
It is a community-driven program that helps to address the labour market needs of smaller communities. People who may have a hard time immigrating to Canada through Express entry may find this program a better alternative.
This program includes communities across Canada including Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nunavut, Northwest Territories and Yukon.
Educational Video about the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program
The video below will show you the steps you need to take to become a Canadian Permanent Resident under the RIPP.
- Understand the complete application process of RNIP program
- Develop a strategic plan that you can lay out and implement immediately after watching the video
- Be able to prepare yourself for the application and stand out of the crowd
- Learn the different communities and how to apply for each of them
- Learn the eligibility criteria and find out that it is very lenient
- Learn the very fact to help you get the job you wanted by creating powerful resume and cover letter
- Learn how to create effective resume and cover letter
- Learn about the IELTS requirement
- Learn about the Education requirement
- Learn the Proof of Funds requirement
- Best Strategy in finding out an employer from the community
- Be very knowledgeable with the program and decide the best route to Canada for yourself and your entire family
- The employers from the communities
- Learn how this program is one of the easiest and lenient immigration programs and more